GloveStix and ShoeStix Questions:
1) How long do the Stix last?
* The antimicrobial protection in the stix will inhibit 99.9% of odor causing bacteria growth for a 10-year period. The inserts should be replaced approx. every 90 days for optimum performance. This of course depends on use, how much moisture they are absorbing and what they are being used in but our average customer is 3-4 months.
2) How do I use the stix?
-NO MORE chemical sprays, NO MORE laying in the sun, NO MORE freezer, NO MORE tricks, nose plugs or gagging! Simply place the stix inside your gear (or if they are for your kids they are easy for them to do it themselves) immediately after use and let them do the work for you! They will inhibit 99.9% of odor causing bacteria in 24 hours while also absorbing moisture and deodorizing. When the gear is not in use, and filled with moisture keep the stix in, that’s when they do their best work!
3) Will the Glovestix and ShoeStix work in used equipment or do I have to start using them when the gear is new?
-ABSOLUTELY! The stix work in new or used gear no matter how old it is. Obviously the newer the gear, the better they work, but we have been tested in some rancid gear and still have gotten the stink out!
4) What will my gear smell like after using the stix?
-Let me start out by saying…. ITS STILL ATHLETIC GEAR I think that’s the best part and why people love our product so much. Other products on the market simply mask the smell with some over powering scent ultimately making the gear smell worse. We promise that your gear will NOT smell like rotten food, stale cat urine, used diapers, flowers, laundry detergent or fairy dust, it simply… will not smell. You know when your gear has that lingering horrific aroma that follows you around??? We guarantee no more of that!
5) How long will it take to remove the odor?
-We listen to our customers and thankfully get tons of feedback. Most customers tell us they notice a difference in as little as 24 hours but within a week of using the stix, we have made some of the worst smells go away. Some of the oldest foulest funk is gone within 2 weeks of use!
6) What chemicals are in the stix?
-Another “best part” about our Stix. The GloveStix and ShoeStix are absolutely chemical free and the antimicrobial agent is an all natural, non-toxic and EPA registered solution. Even the fresh scented insert uses plant-based essential oils.
7) What can I put them in? Why are they called Glovestix, are they just for gloves?
-Absolutely not! Interesting enough, when we first invented Glovestix, they were exactly that…for gloves. Lacrosse, Hockey, Boxing, Soccer, Football you name it! Hence the name. After our first order was on the market it was our own customers that were using them in so many other things and telling us how much they loved them in shoes, cleats, skates, helmets, arm pads, knee pads, baseball and softball mitts. They are not just for sports, we even have TONS of customers who use them in gardening gloves, UGG boots, slippers, work boots, military gear, police gear, fire gear you name it! The feedback was so phenomenal it was then I knew my market was way bigger than expected. I had no idea there was so much stink! I plan on expanding the product line, and have a few different shapes and sizes coming so stay tuned as we grow.
8) ShoeStix have arrived! So whats the difference between GloveStix and ShoeStix?
-GloveStix come with a removable wrist guard clip attached so that you can hang your gloves or arm pads. When we were working on our second product, ShoeStix, we wanted to make sure we solved the many other requests we were getting. So, we use the same patented award winning technology but have made the handle removable so they will fit in tall boots. That means they will also become 2 individual stix for use in helmets and will reduce in size to fit a child size 1 shoe and up!
9) Does it work for the bag?
– My son, who is a 15 yr old year round travel LAX player (I would put his stink up against anyone) uses 2 in his bag. One for his gloves and one for his elbow pads. His ENTIRE bag has ZERO odor. No I am not kidding you… ZERO! Even in the hottest of days this past summer and playing 6 games in 2 days our ride home and our hotel room was completely stink free! So does it work for the bag? Positively YES. Much of the feedback I get says the whole bag smells better. Think about it… bags just don’t smell on their own so you have to fix the problem of what’s smelling IN the bag… then the actual bag wont smell either. If you read our hundreds of testimonials… they will agree!
10) Do you do Team sales or Fundraising?
-Yes we love it! With a minimum purchase of 15 units you can start saving 20% off your order. Check out our Team Sales page in The Shop for more details.
11) I live outside of the United States can I still order Glovestix?
– Yes, of course! Please email Theteam@glovestix.com your order along with the address to ship it and someone will contact you within 24 hours and let you know your shipping charges. If you agree an invoice will be sent to you via email.
12) Do you have a return policy?
* Yes of course! If for any reason you are not happy with your product or purchase within the first 30 days please contact email@example.com for a FULL money back guarantee on the product. Your stink is our first priority so if we cant do the job, please send it back!
If you have a question that our website has not answered for you please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at TheTeam@glovestix.com or by phone at 1-800-305-3521